Yoga is a word comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” and it means “to join”. Yoga stimulates self-awareness in everyone and today’s hectic situation of people seek some remedies to overcome their issues physically and mentally. Yoga is initiated from Indian country that unites body, soul and spirit. Originally Yoga has approved from 193 United Nations Members and it has done after the declaration of International Day of Yoga.
Yoga gives you a complete refreshment to the body and soul and addresses the consequence of spiritual energy. Yoga helps you broaden your vision in constructing a peaceful survival in this hectic world. Since the population is enormously going high, opinions regarding yoga practice differed and result into numerous myths.
People shouldn’t listen all discouraging words by others regarding their body shape. All body shapes are acceptable and it differs from one another. With patience and attention and without fear, everyone should practice yoga. Sessions for the beginners would be slight and no more difficult poses and everyone should withstand by doing slowly, you can see that you are slowly getting capability even to do complex yoga practices.
Major Differences between Yoga and Meditation:
- Yoga helps for permanent peace and meditation is itself a part of Yoga
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual disciplinary practices are taught in Yoga, whereas Meditation must be done after Yoga Asanas
- Yoga is purely associated with physical and mental fitness and Meditation is only suggested for inner peace and improved breathing and for better self-realisation
- Yoga furnishes neutral benefits likely weight loss, burst stresses, immunity improvement, energization and perfect posture to the body. Meditation supports one who wants to relieve from stress, to lower blood pressure, headaches, ulcers, joint pains, to improve immunity and mood and for energizing mind
- Types of Yoga: Ashtanga, Kundalini, Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Swara Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Manta Yoga are major types of Yoga.
- Types of Meditation: Focused meditation, Mantra meditation, Reflective meditation, Mindful meditation and Visualisation meditation are several techniques followed in meditation
- Yoga: According to Hinduism, Atma or Consciousness of human being is considered as the major aspect to make everyone get into the extreme consciousness about brain-body system and it is connected with the entire system of human being will enable the individual to utilize his complete capability by means of Yoga.
- Meditation: It is an effort taken by human being to empty their soul or mind and it is a process of doing the same and increasing the duration as well.